PROJECT KENYA (YOUTH ORGANIZATION)
Established in 2010 and registered on 30Th January 2013 under the Non-Governmental Co-ordination Act; Ref. OP.218/051/12-0875/8751.
To empower the Young People and the poor in the community through access to education, smart agriculture, environmental conservation, peace building, good governance and creating awareness on Drugs and Substance Abuse, HIV and AIDS.
Empowered and transformed young people and the poor, fully involved in leadership, good governance and sustainable development.
To engage young people and the poor in building social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development in the society.
- Team Work
- Good Stewardship
The PESTEL Pillars & Project Areas:
- Civic Education & Public Participation
- Policy Formulation & Legislation
- Social Accountability
- Talent Management-Music, Sports etc.
- Education & Career Development
- HIV/Aids, Drugs & Substance Abuse
- Promotion of Human Rights
- Boy, Girl and Women Rights Promotion
- Peace Building & Conflict Resolution
- Life Skills, Mindset Change & Culture
- Social Media
- Climate Change
- Paralegal Training
1.Chair-Ms. Laura Malemba (Co-founder & Director Administration)
2.Secretary-Margaret Muthoni (Director Communication)
3.Treasurer-Mr. Abdul Mwakio (Director Finance)
The Management Team:
- Malusha Abedi-Founder & CEO/Executive Director (and Board Ex-Officio Member/Secretary)
- Richard Babu-Programs Manager
- Chris Mwachia -Administrative Officer